New wolfMQTT Client Library
wolfSSL has released version 0.2 of the wolfMQTT client library. This addition to the wolfSSL product portfolio provides a Pub/Sub client for use in M2M and IoT. The wolfMQTT client library is written in C and was built from the ground up to be multi-platform, space conscience and extensible.
- Built from scratch by wolfSSL engineers
- Based on MQTT v3.1.1 specification
- Supports all client side packet types and protocol options
- QoS Levels 0-2 (guarenteed delivery)
- Supports plain TCP or TLS (via the wolfSSL library)
- Single threaded model and single message callback
- Written in Native C89 with portability/compatibility in mind
- Space conscience design (Compiled size is about 3.6KB)
- User manual with build instructions, example overview and API documentation
- Example MQTT client implementations
- Network interface is abstracted via callbacks for extensibility
- Packet parsing encoding/decoding structured for custom use
- Minimal external dependencies (strlen, memcpy, memset)
- Detailed error checking/handling
- Doxygen style inline documentation
- Less than 1200 lines of well structured C code
- Tested on multiple variants of MQTT broker servers, QoS levels 0-2 with/without TLS.
- Tested on Linux, Mac OS X and Freescale Kinetis K64.
- Inherits wolfSSL library features such as lightweight TLS using ChaCha20/Poly1305 AEAD, small size and portability.
- Open source (GPLv2)
wolfMQTT Product Page
wolfMQTT User Manual
For questions or additional information please contact wolfSSL at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Originally posted at: http://www.wolfssl.com/wolfSSL/Blog/Entries/2015/11/10_New_wolfMQTT_Client_Library.html